Our State officers will be leading our fall workshop from 1 pm-4 pm. Meet our new MN State Court Officers. Get re-acquainted with old friends, meet new friends and learn more about CDA. All are welcome to attend.
A summer outing is being planned for August 2nd. Deacon Paul will lead us in a faith filled and fun day. Contact Regent Deb for more information and time.
Deb Rowekamp, Regent Court St. Charles will serve at the Convention Chair.
Nancy Bambenek and Ellen Huenke previous Minnesota State Regents will serve on the convention committee with Joan Welscher.
Host Courts are: Court Plainview, Court Mazeppa Bellchester and Court St. Charles
The theme of the event was “Sing of the Lord’s Goodness”. Court St. Charles was recognized for the following projects:
- Court St. Charles website will be participating in the National Contest.
- 2nd Place: Junior Catholic Daughters- Daddy Daughter Dance
- 2nd place: Education- Back to School Supplies Program
- 3rd place: Spiritual Enhancement for Holy Door Pilgrimage
- Excellence: Publicity of court events
- Merit Award: Leadership/ Membership
- Honorable Mention: Quality of Life-Ecuadorian Music Event
You may pay at either the December or January meeting.
If your mailing address, phone number, or email address has changed, please, contact Vicki Gathje with your updated information.
- December 2016
- September 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- March 2014 Newsletter
- December 2013 Newsletter
- October 2013 Newsletter
- March 2013 Newsletter
- October 2012 Newsletter
- December 2012 Newsletter